Using registry cleaner and the computer have no sound - for Vista x64 ultmate RRS feed

• Question

• I have an DELL studio 1536 with Vista X64 ultmate .
    Having problems with system performance.. it is very slow.
    So i used ccleaner to fix it,Unfortunatly maybe the software is not fit with my OS.
    After used it ,my computer have no sound.
    It display VF  served is not working  yet

how to fix it?
    Thx
    arith
    Thursday, May 7, 2009 5:37 AM

Answers

• Hello Arith,

According to your problem description, please perform the following steps to narrow down the issue.

Reinstall the audio device driver

System Restore

1) Before we start, please close all open files and close all open programs.

2) Click Start; click All Programs; click Accessories; click System Tools; and click System Restore. The System Restore user interface should appear.

3) Click Next.

4) From the restore points available, select an appropriate restore point before problem occurs and click Next.

5) Click Next again. The restore process will run and your system will restart automatically.

For more information, please refer to the article below:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/9f6d755a-74bb-4a7d-a625-d762dd8e79e51033.mspx

Good Luck!

• Marked as answer by Andy Song Monday, May 18, 2009 10:41 AM
    Friday, May 8, 2009 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hello Arith,

According to your problem description, please perform the following steps to narrow down the issue.

Reinstall the audio device driver

System Restore

1) Before we start, please close all open files and close all open programs.

2) Click Start; click All Programs; click Accessories; click System Tools; and click System Restore. The System Restore user interface should appear.

3) Click Next.

4) From the restore points available, select an appropriate restore point before problem occurs and click Next.

5) Click Next again. The restore process will run and your system will restart automatically.

For more information, please refer to the article below:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/9f6d755a-74bb-4a7d-a625-d762dd8e79e51033.mspx

Good Luck!

• Marked as answer by Andy Song Monday, May 18, 2009 10:41 AM
    Friday, May 8, 2009 8:29 AM
  • thx
    Saturday, May 9, 2009 3:29 AM