Empty Folders RRS feed

• Question

• Most of my folders are saying "Nothing has arrived yet" but these are folders that I kept important emails in. it seems there is a glitch with Outlook Mail/Windows 10.  Can you please help in retrieving the missing emails from my folders?
    Saturday, October 14, 2017 11:13 AM

All replies

• After upgrading Windows 10 I have signed up with one of my Microsoft accounts.
    Of each incoming mail of that account you get a message. You can read directly from Mail
     and, if necessary, respond without logging in. You can add multiple accounts and 
    indicate how many days of mail he has to pick up.
    When one of the accounts is activated and you then click on folders you see the folders of the account.

#He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he does not asks is a fool forever.# Chines proverb

Saturday, October 14, 2017 8:36 PM
  • Hi,

From the description, it looks you are using Windows 10 Mail app for your emails, am I correct? Since this forum is for questions and feedback related to Outlook for Windows desktop application, if you are using Windows 10 Mail app, I'd recommend you post a new question to the following dedicated forum to get further assistance:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail-winpc

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:53 AM
    Monday, October 16, 2017 6:00 AM