Surveys RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have created multiple surveys in a SharePoint 2013 site, I now need to post them all in one page or a list. Please suggest how can that be achieved. 
    Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Bindu- are you asking how to put all the survey web parts onto a single page so all of the surveys appear together, or do you mean the responses need to be all together? If it's the former, you just need to edit the page, add a web part, and select the survey. Repeat those steps to add more. If it's the latter, I don't believe there's a way to do that automatically. You'd have to export the survey results, then upload them to a single list.

cameron rautmann

• Proposed as answer by Sara Fan Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sara Fan Monday, November 2, 2015 7:47 AM
    Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:05 PM
  • Hi

the easiest way, create a portal page with hlinks to all your surveys

You can not "concatenate" all surveys in one only one list, because each survey contain diff columns

Romeo Donca, Orange Romania (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA) Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Bindu- are you asking how to put all the survey web parts onto a single page so all of the surveys appear together, or do you mean the responses need to be all together? If it's the former, you just need to edit the page, add a web part, and select the survey. Repeat those steps to add more. If it's the latter, I don't believe there's a way to do that automatically. You'd have to export the survey results, then upload them to a single list.

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:05 PM
  • Hi

the easiest way, create a portal page with hlinks to all your surveys

You can not "concatenate" all surveys in one only one list, because each survey contain diff columns

Romeo Donca, Orange Romania (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA) Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:17 PM