none
Chrome vs Firefox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, why is it that Google Chrome and Chrome have much larger file sizes than FF? FF is about 33MB when installed, while Chrome and Chromium are about 100MB. Chrome does not have a lot more functions, esp Chrome does not have flash player included.
    Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• Sir, why you Used the Third party Software for Browsing ? , why don't use the #1 internet Browsing and safest Browsing ? , For Chrome or Firefox you can contact with them , but I suggest you to use Internet Explorer 9 , please see this compare and check the Features  :

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:20 PM
  • Well I have tried IE 9 but it is a lot slower and occasionally seems to hang ( for a sec or two).

Also, I think the above comparison is not very accurate. FF is now at version 7.0.1, Chrome is now at version 15.0.874. Why is the old old versions of FF and Chrome used in the comparison when the latest version of IE is used??

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:22 AM
  • OK, I have got the answer somewhere else. I would mark this SOLVED. Thanks.
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 5:01 PM
  • Hi, why is it that Google Chrome and Chrome have much larger file sizes than FF? FF is about 33MB when installed, while Chrome and Chromium are about 100MB. Chrome does not have a lot more functions, esp Chrome does not have flash player included.

Why is such a question posted on a Microsoft Windows forum?  You are asking about third party software software that is not supported by Microsoft.  So, posting your question here is extremely inappropriate!
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 5:38 PM