none
DPM2010 Baremetal Recovery RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

We have DPM2010 Installed on my server.

I have configured a Breametal recovery for AD server which has windows server2008R2 .

The baremetal is failing on DPM server whith some errors.

On my AD server when i am trying to take manual windows backup also its failing with erros . The problem with my AD server is when i am trying to take manual backup also when i am adding the itme like baermetal recovery and system volume information it is defaultely taking compuetr D Drive also.

When i am trying un check the D Drive it is showing a pop up message you can not exclude D drive.

When i expan the D Drive i can see system volume information and recyclebin in showing on the D Drive.

My Server D Drive HDD capapcity is 3 TB.

DPM2010 is failing the Baremetal recovery because of my Server HDD capacity is 3TB.

Please advise me how to move the systemvolume information and Recyclebin folders from server D drive to C drive to configure the Baremetal reocvery on DPM2010 sucessfully.

I am also mention the DPM 2010 error deatails for your reference purpose.

DPM cannot create a backup because Windows Server Backup (WSB) on the protected computer encountered an error (WSB Event ID: 546, WSB Error Code:  0x807800B4). (ID 30229 Details: Internal error code: 0x809909FB)

Please help me out.

Regards,

varma.

Monday, March 26, 2012 3:02 PM