SCCM 2012 Client not updated on all systems RRS feed

• Question

• I upgraded mys SCCM 2012 Site to Configuration manager 1610 HotFix (KB4010155). My systems have not updated to the latest version of the client. Most of my clients are still at 5.00.8458.1007. On the Hierarchy Settings-Client Upgrade tab I have the Box checked for Upgrade all clients in the hierarchy using production client. The production client version is 5.00.8458.152. When I click on software library-packages And try to deploy the Configuration manager Client Package the deploy option is greyed out. Any ideas?
    Sunday, March 5, 2017 5:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

the configuration Manager package that is built-in cannot be deployed, deploy is greyed out so that is correct.
    Why the clients haven't updated is another matter, I would have a look at a couple of them and see if the schedule task to upgrade the client has run and start the troubleshooting there. What interval is Heartbeat configurerd to? could it be that the clients haven't reported yet?

Regards,
    Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

Monday, March 6, 2017 9:49 AM
  • I waited a few days and about 90% of the clients have updated the clients. You mentioned that I should start the troubleshooting by looking at the scheduled task upgrade. Were is this scheduled task located on the clients or the SCCM server?
    Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:31 PM
  • Client side.

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:38 PM