none
Enterprise Mode for IE11 stops working on client RRS feed

• Question

• My company is currently deploying IE11 and using a GPO to enable Enterprise Mode. Starting in December, we started having issues where client machines will not have Enterprise Mode working in IE11. I had discovered that machines need to have KB's 3008923 and 3003057 installed, but I have recently seen 3021952 being needed. I have also had machines that had all 3 patches yet Enterprise Mode was still not working. I have been searching around, but cannot find a root cause for this. Any help is appreciated.
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:54 PM

Answers

• Hi robvip,

"Enterprise Mode for IE11 stops working on client"
    Do you mean it worked before ?

Here is a link for reference of enabling Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer11.
    Windows 8.1 Tips: How to Enable Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer 11
    http://blogs.technet.com/b/canitpro/archive/2014/04/16/windows-8-1-tips-how-to-enable-enterprise-mode-in-internet-explorer-11.aspx

"we started having issues where client machines will not have Enterprise Mode working "
    Do you mean the "Enterprise mode " options disappear or gray out from the Toolbars  or something else ?

If it worked before ,we can run "gpupdate /force" manually and then check the symptom.There is a posssibility the GPO didn`t apply correctly .We also can  run “rsop.msc” to check the result of the group policy.

If the GPO has been deployed correctly ,we can reset the Internet Explorer 11 to get an original settings and restart to have check .

Best regards

Friday, February 20, 2015 7:43 AM