locked
Exchange Mails Bounce Back With 550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I am using Exchange 2010 SP1 .

    Recently I have remove one of users mailbox .

    Next day i re-create it but after that all internal users are getting bounce back messages when they try to send mail to that user from outlook.

    I tried to delete cache file of one o users outlook but it wont help.

    I knw some thing about legacy exchange dn address i have to add as X500 but i am not clear on that.

    Kindly guide me for the same.

    Also I would like to know why this issue occurs and what is permanant fix for it.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mandar Bhosale

     

     

    Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:09 AM

Answers

  •  

     

    This issue can occur because the auto-complete cache uses X.500 addresses for e-mail sent to addresses within the Exchange organization. After removing the old use mailbox, the old X.500 address in auto-complete cache is missing.

     

    To fix the problem, please refer to the following article:

     

    http://www.simple-talk.com/sysadmin/exchange/exchange-e-mail-addresses-and-the-outlook-address-cache/

     

    Thanks.

    Novak


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Friday, June 3, 2011 1:58 AM
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:35 AM

All replies

  • Check this and post the result.
    http://fawzi.wordpress.com/2008/04/11/exchange-2007-delivery-has-failed-to-these-recipients-or-distribution-lists/

    Cheers, 


    Gulab | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2010 | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2007 | MCC 2011 | Skype: Gulab.Mallah | Blog: www.ExchangeRanger.blogspot.com
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:59 PM
  •  

     

    This issue can occur because the auto-complete cache uses X.500 addresses for e-mail sent to addresses within the Exchange organization. After removing the old use mailbox, the old X.500 address in auto-complete cache is missing.

     

    To fix the problem, please refer to the following article:

     

    http://www.simple-talk.com/sysadmin/exchange/exchange-e-mail-addresses-and-the-outlook-address-cache/

     

    Thanks.

    Novak


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Friday, June 3, 2011 1:58 AM
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:35 AM