You could be September's TechNet Guru! Turbo charge your CV with awards and interviews! Get noticed!
TechNet Wiki is partnering with... YOU!
Give us some juicy technical content and we might big you up!
It really is that simple!
Show us your forum solutions or drop us some nifty snippets and become MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY GURU OF THE MONTH!
This is an official Microsoft TechNet recognition, where people such as yourselves can truly get noticed!
If you spend any amount of time crafting an awesome answer to a forum question, or just learnt something new, then why not get the most back for your efforts, by posting it to TechNet Wiki.
1) Please copy over any solutions and revelations to TechNet Wiki.
2) Add a link to it on THIS WIKI PAGE, so we know you've contributed
3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a "Guru of the Month" in each technology.
If you win, we will sing your praises, similar to the weekly contributor awards, however once "on our radar" and making your mark, you will probably be interviewed for your greatness, and eventually even invited into other TechNet/MSDN circles!
Either way, winning this award in your favoured technology can only be very good for your career! ;)
Feel free to ask any questions below.
#PEJL Got a good solution? If you invest your time in coding an elegant/novel or large answer on these MSDN forums, why not copy it over to our beloved TechNet Wiki, for future generations to benefit from!
Two more days to go! Any last minute entries? =^)
Two entries so far. One is from Power Pivot:
- SSAS: Custom MDX Query for Excel Filters by ShankarGS
- PowerPivot: Query Power Pivot DMV's with VBA by Olaf Helper
- Edited by Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft employee, Owner Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:59 PM