Skype For Business RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Geeks,

Greeting!!!

I was using skype for business which I installed separately after installing Microsoft office package after some days.

After installing skype for <g class="gr_ gr_34 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="34" id="34">business ,</g> I found that the addon <g class="gr_ gr_32 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="32" id="32">skype</g> meeting plugin is not automatically installed <g class="gr_ gr_26 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="26" id="26">to</g> the outlook mail client.

I tried finding addon of skype for business to the outlook, but it is very difficult to find the addon.

I found a skype plugin in that web named with the plugin for outlook, I installed that but somehow the outlook not <g class="gr_ gr_28 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="28" id="28">recognize</g> it.

<g class="gr_ gr_20 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="20" id="20">Atlast</g> I installed skype along with Microsoft package in a new desktop in Windows 10 same OS, but now the addon is available.

Please explain why the addon is not involved in the outlook in late installation.

Regards,

Sathiya <g class="gr_ gr_33 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="33" id="33">Mooorthy</g> Karan
    Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:24 AM