none
Onedrive for Business as a storage location in Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Why doesn't OneDrive for Business show up in All Settings -> System -> Storage as a drop-down?  When I sign into OneDrive Personal I can choose it from the dropdown, but ODfB is never listed as an option.
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

You are right, I check the storage setting on my machine, don’t see OneDrive for Business either, I think this settings is by design that we can’t  change it.

Now, double-click OneDrive for Business icon(blue cloud) on task bar, in pop-up dialog we can choose the location.

For more information please refer to this link below.

https://support.deakin.edu.au/kb_view_customer.do?sys_kb_id=cd6aa6fed01a950008800ceda200d9db

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 30, 2016 6:44 AM
  • Yes, I can choose the local location for syncing, but I'd like to make this the default location for all applications without having to navigate to the sync location I set up within each application. Is there no way to do this with ODfB and Windows 10?
    Friday, September 30, 2016 11:44 AM
  • To my knowledge, manually change location is the only way.

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:31 AM