Hosted network through Reliance CDMA Datacard - No packet from lap to phone or other device!! RRS feed

• Question

• i am using a brand new Hp Pav 15 e034tx, i5 processor

I am having wifi access in my office, where i created a hostednetwork, and i can access the internet in my android phone via hostednetwork.

But i tried the same with my Reliance data card instead of my office WiFi, it is not working

another point is... in my phone the wifi connection status is Connected for hostednetwork using Reliace, but no Internet access!

According to me, the problem i identified is packets transmission from my lap to phone is not active, pkt received from my phone to lap is active, check screen shot pkt sent from lap(2275), pkt received to the lap from other device( 15105)

rest of the settings are looking fine as i did with working connection(through my office wifi)

check the screen shot related to my reliance data card, give me a solution

i hope i have given issue scenario clearly...

Friday, December 13, 2013 8:14 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This is a forum for Microsoft HealthVault.  It does not appear that your issue is with MS HealthVault so please go here to post your question: http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/  

thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, December 27, 2013 11:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, December 27, 2013 11:30 PM
    Friday, December 27, 2013 11:29 PM

All replies

• i am using a brand new Hp Pav 15 e034tx, i5 processor

I am having wifi access in my office, where i created a hostednetwork, and i can access the internet in my android phone via hostednetwork.

But i tried the same with my Reliance data card instead of my office WiFi, it is not working

another point is... in my phone the wifi connection status is Connected for hostednetwork using Reliace, but no Internet access!

According to me, the problem i identified is packets transmission from my lap to phone is not active, pkt received from my phone to lap is active, check screen shot pkt sent from lap(2275), pkt received to the lap from other device( 15105)

rest of the settings are looking fine as i did with working connection(through my office wifi)

check the screen shot related to my reliance data card, give me a solution

i hope i have given issue scenario clearly...

screenshot presence is denied by the server.

Friday, December 13, 2013 8:15 AM
  • Hi,

This is a forum for Microsoft HealthVault.  It does not appear that your issue is with MS HealthVault so please go here to post your question: http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/  

thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, December 27, 2013 11:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, December 27, 2013 11:30 PM
    Friday, December 27, 2013 11:29 PM