Skype for Business sub domains RRS feed

• Question

• good day everyone 

I have a client that has an EA and has the SfB solution as one if its licenses and they have a subsidiary company that is not on EA but would love them to ride on their skype for business and exchange. Is this feasible and doable to have the subsidiary ride on the EA of the main company and enjoy the licenses that the main company have that their not utilizing at all. 

Thursday, November 7, 2019 5:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Justice Goto,

Above all, I want to confirm with you that is EA short for Enterprise Agreement?

In my research, Enterprise Agreement can be applied in a single organization-wide agreement.

So, I’m afraid that the subsidiary company can’t enjoy the license.

For more information, please refer to:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/licensing-programs/enterprise?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=enterprise-tab:primaryr2

In addition, this problem is related to license. So, if you want to get more help, you can contact Licensing Support.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 8:43 AM
  • Hi Justice Goto,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 3:04 AM