none
Process is terminated due to stackoverflowexecption in WinPE Version 10.0.10075 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm testing the MDT 2013 U1 with last version Windows ADK for Windows 10 and add the powershell through of Deployment Workbench, but when try to start powershell in Windows PE is returned the message Process is terminated due to stackoverflowexecption.

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Eduardo Sena | Microsoft Certified Professional | Embaixador Windows 8 | MVP Windows-Expert IT Pro | eduardosena@hotmail.com.br Blog - www.eduardosena.com.br

Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:46 PM

All replies

• Eduardo,

When this fails are you seeing it fail with a powershell step in WinPE or is it failing to open powershell (powershell.exe from a cmd prompt)?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:55 PM
  • Ty,

In both, to type powershell.exe on prompt this message is shown for me, and inside the task sequence into MDT 2013 U1 is returned an error making reference this error.

Thanks.

Eduardo Sena | Microsoft Certified Professional | Embaixador Windows 8 | MVP Windows-Expert IT Pro | eduardosena@hotmail.com.br Blog - www.eduardosena.com.br

Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:25 PM
  • I don't know if there is an answer for this.  It might be fixed in a more recent build of the Win 10 ADK.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, June 1, 2015 10:19 PM