Windows Explorer gives me no chance to maximize for organizing & exploring RRS feed

• Question

• How do I maximize Windows Explorer so that it is not difficult to navigate files & folders in?  I have Windows 7 Home Professional 64-bit on an hp Pavilion dv6t Entertainment notebook, bought very recently; & am finding this very difficult as I try to set up Libraries, files & folders.  The space to navigate in is too small & I don't know how to change it.  Never had this problem with XP or earlier versions.  I have tried to go into Help & Support & Account Manager & Administrative Tasks and can't find a way to change this. Would appreciate any help. 

Sunday, August 22, 2010 9:23 PM

Answers

• You can click the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner to change the view style.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by lacey234 Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:10 AM
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:41 AM

All replies

• You can click the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner to change the view style.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by lacey234 Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:10 AM
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:41 AM
  • Simple.  Thank You!
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:11 AM