none
Save to Project Web App - window configuration (project server 2016) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Have you got any idea if it is possible to change the size of the column "Save to Project Web App" - window.

After last upgrade we noticed that the size of column changed and now the part of the last one named Value is outside the window.

Correct view should fit the size.

Now we have to manually change the width of the column using columns separator and move it on the to left all the time.

But it´s a workaround and not a solution. The solution should reduce back the width for all users.

I tried to place the screenshots. Unfortunately I couldn't because the page didn't allow me to do it.

Have you got any idea where I can change it globally?

Thank you, Agnieszka

<v:shapetype coordsize="21600,21600" filled="f" id="_x0000_t75" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" stroked="f">
     <v:stroke joinstyle="miter">
    <v:formulas>  <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0">
      <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0">
      <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1">
      <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2">
      <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth">
      <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight">
      <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1">
      <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2">
      <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth">
      <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0">
      <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight">
      <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0">
     </v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:formulas>
     <v:path gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect" o:extrusionok="f">
     <o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit">
    </o:lock></v:path></v:stroke></v:shapetype><v:shape alt="" id="_x0000_i1025" style="width:435.75pt;height:246.75pt;" type="#_x0000_t75">
    <v:imagedata o:href="cid:image001.png@01D3D653.6E03F8A0" src="file:///C:/Users/ASTRUP~1.ING/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png">
    </v:imagedata></v:shape>

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:45 AM

All replies

• Can you insert a screen shot of which windows dialog box you are referring too?

Michael Wharton, Project MVP, MBA, PMP and a Great Guy <br/> Website http://www.WhartonComputer.com <br/> Blog http://MyProjectExpert.com contains my field notes and SQL queries

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 1:37 PM
  • Hi Michael,

I tried to add pictures but it is not possible. The information which I still receive is:

"Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account"

I don't know who and how can check my account. :( Agnieszka

Thursday, April 19, 2018 6:05 AM
  • AgnieszkaS --

If it is any help, I have run into the same problem as well with the Save to Project Web App dialog.  In the bottom half of the dialog, the first column is too wide, which cuts off the right edge of the second column.  What I have been doing personally is the same as you:  narrow the width of the first column as needed.  There is no way to change the size of the dialog, however, so this workaround is the best I can do.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:40 PM
  • Thank you very much.

Kind regards, Agnieszka

Friday, April 20, 2018 11:33 AM