Intel graphics driver RRS feed

• Question

• My computer keeps crashing it says the problem is Intel graphics driver is not working problem i have tried to update it like it says but i have the best download so it says so i dont know what to do please help.

Sunday, January 9, 2011 10:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please make sure that all the updates and drivers are installed properly, especially for the BIOS and chipset.

If you have installed the latest driver and the issue persists, you need to contact the manufacturer for this conflict issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, January 17, 2011 4:08 AM
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:16 AM
  • Download and run the Intel  Driver Update Utility.

Also review: How to update Intel drivers automatically

Carey Frisch

Friday, January 14, 2011 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please make sure that all the updates and drivers are installed properly, especially for the BIOS and chipset.

If you have installed the latest driver and the issue persists, you need to contact the manufacturer for this conflict issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:16 AM
  • Download and run the Intel  Driver Update Utility.

Also review: How to update Intel drivers automatically

Carey Frisch

Friday, January 14, 2011 5:36 AM