none
windows error reporting event id 1001 windows 10

Question

• help me plz for this error : Crash in the fifa 17 :

Event id : 1001

Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: StoreAgentScanForUpdatesFailure0 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0

Problem signature: P1: WSAutoUpdate P2: 80070422 P3: 10586 P4: 589 P5: Windows.Desktop P6: P7: P8: P9: P10:

Attached files: C:\Users\SAEED-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE616.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_WSAutoUpdate_95205dc5609fd59e5eab4b91e971fb728a3f358_00000000_cab_01e2e635

Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: c7fed44a-898b-11e6-8761-d54e541e477a Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket:

how to fixed ?!?!

Monday, October 3, 2016 5:40 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

Is there any suggestions from our Windows 10 forum?

From my experience, as this issue is mainly related to FIFA application, we could try uninstall it via control panel, then download and install the last version of FIFA to have a try. Also, temporary off firewall and security applications. If the issue persits, install it under a new account to check if it related to user profile. 

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:43 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

As this issue is mainly related to Windows 10 and fifa, I suggest discussing it in our Windows 10 forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue.
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?category=Windows10ITPro

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:55 AM
  • Hi ,

Is there any suggestions from our Windows 10 forum?

From my experience, as this issue is mainly related to FIFA application, we could try uninstall it via control panel, then download and install the last version of FIFA to have a try. Also, temporary off firewall and security applications. If the issue persits, install it under a new account to check if it related to user profile. 

Best regards

Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:43 AM