Dashboard is blank RRS feed

• Question

• I had the demo machine and 3 other machines added into my dashboard for monitoring. Logged in this morning and the whole dashboard is blank with Exclamation marks in each section. Any idea what happened?
    Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We have identified a related issue earlier today and resolved it. Please let us know in case you encounter any further issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Yael

• Marked as answer by J Anich Friday, September 16, 2016 3:14 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Just validating that you have followed the steps describes in https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/keep-secure/configure-endpoints-script-windows-defender-advanced-threat-protection under the Onboard endpoints sections, and you don't see the new endpoints light up in the portal.

Wanted to bring to your attention that we have a set of troubleshooting steps documented in TechNet (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/keep-secure/troubleshoot-onboarding-windows-defender-advanced-threat-protection?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396) .Please update us if any of the documented steps help you to get to a healthy state. If not we will follow-up online for a more in-depth trouble shooting

Thanks,

Tomer

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:14 PM
  • Yes, I have followed all of the required steps. This was functioning just fine until this morning. I have onboarded 3 machines with no issues at all. Logged in this morning and my dashboard looked like this:
    Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:04 PM
  • Hi,

We have identified a related issue earlier today and resolved it. Please let us know in case you encounter any further issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Yael

• Marked as answer by J Anich Friday, September 16, 2016 3:14 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:33 PM
  • Thanks guys, that resolved my issue.
    Friday, September 16, 2016 3:15 PM