imap subscribed database RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,where can i find and manipulate the imap subscribed folders database ?

i have a user with one and the same folder (system folder) deleted messages : in german: with umlaut ö

i feed the folder "Gelöschte Elemente" via imapsync with this codepage related string:

Gel&APY-schte Elemente

he seems to have created another "Gelöschte Elemente" via thunderbird prefs.js, not the gui, therefore, i think a codepage translation didnt happen.

now he sees "Gelöschte Elemente" and "Gel%26APY-schte%20Elemente"

de-subscribing one removes both, deleting contents removes from both. backend (exfolders) only has "Gelöschte Elemente".

other imap4 clients also show both of them.

soo, i would like to know howto manipulate the subscribed folders list and remove the erroneous codepage duplicate.

Monday, March 26, 2012 10:08 AM

All replies

• Hi germansche,

I'm researching the issue and will update it soon. Thanks.

Frank Wang

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 2:50 AM
  • Hello,right now we switches mailbox locales back and forth between DE and EN , now he has EN Foldernames, and on Backend there is no "Gel%20APYschte%20Elemente" but the imap subscribed Folder DB Tells there should be.

Going into it wont work, system error. deleting wont work for the same reason. de-subcscribing wont work with no notice of reason

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 11:44 AM