Azure AD or Office365 Account Login RRS feed

• Question

• Morning,

I've been hoping this would appear on Win10 Mobile considering it is now available on Win10 main, anyone have any information on if it is still planned and just not included in the builds yet - or not planned...

The scenarios are largely the same as for the desktop/tablets. I have users that use AzureAD and Office365 exclusively for email so on their tablets they can now log on directly with that account. They have no need for a Microsoft Account as don't need access to the consumer Windows Store. However on their Win10 mobile devices I'm still required to create/manage a Microsoft Account in addition to the AAD/Office365 account.

In understand the implications of not having the Microsoft account from a Store access, onedrive access (including backup functionality), etc - but don't accept that this stuff can't at least partially be assigned to an AzureAD account.

So, anyone have any information on this as I've scouted around the normal locations and come up with nothing :(

Kind Regards

Joe

Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:57 AM