I can't reply to my own thread on this forum RRS feed

• Question

• Windows Update isn't working for me. I came to this forum seeking help. My forum post is here:

https: social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/ab3e30fe-b420-45f1-b3b0-9fd7f93fbe5a

In that thread, I received some suggestions on how to solve the problem, but they didn't work. I'd like to follow-up by posting more information on that thread. Whenever I try to post a reply, however, I get a little yellow box that says "Unexpected error".

In other words, my copy of Windows seems to be broken, and I can't fix it because the Microsoft support forum also seems to be broken. Can anyone help?

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:43 PM

Answers

• Never mind; I got it to work. I shut down Internet Explorer and restarted it, and that must have cleared a cache or something because I can post now without getting the "Unexpected error" message.
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:51 PM

All replies

• Never mind; I got it to work. I shut down Internet Explorer and restarted it, and that must have cleared a cache or something because I can post now without getting the "Unexpected error" message.
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:51 PM
  • Please try to "Sign OUT" from the forum, and "Sign IN".
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:50 PM
  • Hi dlsknjnj'ikldg's,

Good to hear that you have fixed "Unexpected error", if you need further assistance in the future, feel free to let us know.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:38 AM