Exchange inbox connector finished everytime with an error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I am trying to get the Exchange connector running on SCSM 2010 SP1 functional with our Exchange server 2010 SP1, but every attempt I made has failed with the following error:

A Windows Workflow Foundation workflow failed during execution.

Workflow Type: Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.ProcessEmailsWorkflow

Workflow Identifier: 5000131f-e617-cb9b-bae1-7d4bd4dc452b

Exception Type: Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Autodiscover.AutodiscoverRemoteException

Exception Message: The Autodiscover service returned an error.

Exception Stack: at Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.ExchangeInbox.ProcessMail()

at Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.ProcessEmailsWorkflow.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)

at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)

at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.CompositeActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)

at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(Activity activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)

at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutorOperation.Run(IWorkflowCoreRuntime workflowCoreRuntime)

at System.Workflow.Runtime.Scheduler.Run()

Autodiscovery is functioning, I was able to test it with a new account and outlook 2007. The function was created by using the following website:

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Uncovering-New-Outlook-2007-Discover-Service.html.

• Edited by jaschenka Thursday, December 8, 2011 10:26 AM
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 2:25 PM