none
Project Start Date show different in Project Center view and SQL query result. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Project Server Expert                      

I have a question from project server experts,My project server show some unbelievable result about some projects.Like below example ,one of my project start date in project center view is 01/03/2016 “    and finish date is “29/04/2016 “    but in SQL query the result is different in start date “12/10/2016 “    and the finish date same line in project center   .Need help on urgent basis.

Project Center View

Project Center View Result

SQL Query Result

SQL Query Result

SELECT

MSP_EpmProject_UserView.ProjectName

,MSP_EpmProject_UserView.ProjectStartDate

,MSP_EpmProject_UserView.ProjectFinishDate

FROM

MSP_EpmProject_UserView

where MSP_EpmProject_UserView.ProjectName = 'Vehicle for Admin Colle'

Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:46 AM

Answers

• Hi,

On which DB do you run the query?

Then there are more than 1 start date actually. When you open the schedule, what is the start date of the first task? What is the project start date in the project information dialog box ? What is the start date in the information PDP?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCC |

Monday, May 30, 2016 8:51 AM
  • HI Guillaume Rouyre,

Thanks for your prompt reply

I have got the solution actually the project  schedule published start and finish date is stored in pub.xxx table so, I run the query on pub.xx table and find the updated project start and finish date.Now project start and finish date are same in project center view and SQL query.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 2:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

On which DB do you run the query?

Then there are more than 1 start date actually. When you open the schedule, what is the start date of the first task? What is the project start date in the project information dialog box ? What is the start date in the information PDP?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCC |

Monday, May 30, 2016 8:51 AM
  • HI Guillaume Rouyre,

Thanks for your prompt reply

I have got the solution actually the project  schedule published start and finish date is stored in pub.xxx table so, I run the query on pub.xx table and find the updated project start and finish date.Now project start and finish date are same in project center view and SQL query.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 2:45 AM