Get all users with Busy On Busy feature enabled RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

is there a way to get a list of all SfB users that have the BusyOnBusy feature enabled?

We have a user data base of about 10,000 SfB users.

Simply Get-CsUser | Get-CsBusyOptions isn't really working. It takes ages to process and runs in database timeouts all the time.

Is there maybe a way to query the rtclocal directly or another powershell scripting method to accomplish that?

If anyone has an Idea, please let me know.

best,

Matthias 

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Matthias,

Based on my research,I cannot find SQL to inquire this information.

You can try to use SFB control panel,click the Add filter ,select “voice policy”.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 6:08 AM
  • Hi Leon,

I don't see the connection between the VoicePolicy and the BusyOption. Can you please explain? Thanks.

best,

Matthias

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 12:08 PM
  • Hi Matthias,

Perhaps this tool will help, or if you look at the source code you should be able to work out how to achieve what you need to...

Skype for Business - Busy Option GUI

Thanks,

Steve

Monday, February 19, 2018 2:03 PM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:39 AM