Error Code: xxxxxxx-xxxxxx0A-10000002 "The Application Virtualization Client could not launch..." RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys - 

Every resource I look at in regards to the error above does not translate into the same scenario here. We package applications and then just to make sure they work open up another Virtual Machine which is our corporate build, drop the package onto the build and install it using the .MSI 

I think the reason why the the error comes up because the application doesn't install to the ccmcache... I may have this completely wrong, I still haven't got my head around installations of App-V applications. Could someone give me step by step on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Jay

Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:57 AM

All replies

• So, are you seeing this error on your test VM or are you seeing it on an SCCM managed client?

Does the App-V log file (sftlog.txt, usualy in an subfolder of %programdata%) give some more information?

Does it happen to just one application or to all?

How do yopu deploy the package? locally executing the MSI manually, deploy it using SCCM as a 'normal' application or deploy it using SCCM as a 'virtual' application.

The format of the error message indicates that you are using App-V 4.x; what version fo ConfigMgr?

Falko

Twitter @kirk_tn   |  Blog kirxblog   |  Web kirx.org

Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:06 AM