none
Issue in Baseline RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

Issue In Baseline

am using EPM 2003 and in my MPP i have 1 summary task under summary task there are 3 sub summary tasks and example below and i saved 1 baseline called baseline0

Task Name    Work        Baseline Work
    XYZ              670.5        61 hrs   //Summary task
        A             145 hrs        61 hrs   // Sub Summary task1
        B              402 hrs        611 hrs  //Sub Summary Task2
        C             122 hrs        220 hrs  //Sub Summary task3

Note:

XYZ is summary task

A,B,C is called sub summary task

My issue is, for XYZ summary task it shows only 61 hrs in baseline work instead of 892 hrs
    can you please assist me to resolve the issue
    Let me know if anything else is required and am ready to send MPP if you need

Regards
    Santhu

Sunday, June 5, 2011 4:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Jan De Messeeker

Thanks for the reply now the issue has been resolved by below steps

Tools --> Tracking --> Save Baseline --> click Selected Tasks --> enable From subtasks into selected summary Tasks

Thanks

Regards

Santhu

Monday, June 6, 2011 6:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Baseline data do not rollup "vertically". All that hapend when you dave baseline is taht task by task Work is copied to Baseline work. Seems that you have done that before B and C were part of XYZand A had only 61 h f work.

Or did you enter baseline work manually? Then mind that as I said baseline data are NOT rolled up to summary tasks.

Hope his helps,

Sunday, June 5, 2011 8:34 PM
  • Hi Jan De Messeeker

Thanks for the reply now the issue has been resolved by below steps

Tools --> Tracking --> Save Baseline --> click Selected Tasks --> enable From subtasks into selected summary Tasks

Thanks

Regards

Santhu

Monday, June 6, 2011 6:27 AM