Upgrade from office student to professional to use Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I am using word, ppt, excel on Mac. Now I want to use Outlook. Please let me know how to upgrade it to use outlook. Can I do it on the web ?

Yanagi

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, June 11, 2018 2:21 AM
    Saturday, June 9, 2018 10:36 PM

All replies

• Hi Yanagi,

According to my research, to use Outlook, you could either buy the suit you require or the individual component (Outlook).

It is recommended to visit Microsoft Store to purchase Outlook in Office suit as a stand-alone product.

Here are links for your reference

Outlook For Mac

Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, June 15, 2018 1:28 AM
    Monday, June 11, 2018 2:20 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:56 AM
  • Beside what has been suggested you may also consider:

How do I upgrade to Office 2016?

Select MAC.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:03 AM
  • Hi Yanagi,

Any updates?

Just check if the replies above are helpful to you.  If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Monday, June 18, 2018 1:53 AM
  • Hi Yanagi,

Have you found the solution? If the information above is helpful to you, would you mind marking it as reply to close this case and it will also benefit other members in this forum?

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 2:05 AM