App Controller Doesn't Work on Chrome or Firefox RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

App controller works fine using IE, but it's not working using other browser (Firefox or Chrome), it gives me error as the following:

"The credentials that were used to connect did not work. Verify the credentials and sign in again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator"

I am using self-signed certificate, but according to this post http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/appcontroller/thread/f5bd603a-4710-45d3-badd-defffc1d2c70/ using non-self-signed certificate didn't solve the issue and I already don't have CA in my deployment.

I am using Windows Server 2012.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Nader,

Is Firefox/Chrome installed on the same computer as App Controller or are they installed on your laptop/desktop to the App Controller server?

There are situations when a browser on the App Controller server will not be able to connect, but a remote browser will connect fine.

If you use a self-signed certificate, the certificate must be added to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store of all computers that will access the App Controller website. Some browsers will fail to display App Controller if the certificate is not trusted. It is recommended that you use a certificate from a trusted certification authority instead of using a self-signed certificate.

Regards,

Richard

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:22 PM