none
Change Password Of Service account which is also the managed account in Sharepoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all , I have to change the password of my system and currently i am working on sharepoint 2010 and project server 2010. Can somebody please help me with the procedure on how to change password in sharepoint 2010 and project server 2010 after changing my active directory password ??

I am kinda new to this technology and have a kind of fear that i might do it wrong , can you please explain me the steps as how to go through this , i read the link you posted but again i wanted to elaborate my problem i.e. i have to change password of my login account of my system which is also the service account and manage account for sharepoint 2010 and currenlty i m using project server 2010 i.e. project service application or PWA , also one of my collegue changed his password and since then he is not able to use his services well and encountering problems now and then so can you please help with the exact procedures as how to follow and what to do .

Thanks

Regards, Anurag

Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:13 AM

Answers