Converting Windows Server 2003 Trial Key to Volume License Key RRS feed

  • Question

  • How do you convert the Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Trial license to the Volume License in the Enterprise Agreement. I couldn't find our media so I used the trial media, now I want to change the key to use my organisation key.
    Saturday, May 21, 2011 5:52 PM


All replies

  • Hi Rose469, for licensing questions, you can call 1-800-426-9400 (select option 4), Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. (PST) to speak directly to a Microsoft licensing specialist.

    Worldwide customers can use the Guide to Worldwide Microsoft Licensing Sites http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/worldwide.aspx
    to find contact information in their locations.

    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:28 PM
  • Looks like you can do an in-place upgrade.






    Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    • Marked as answer by Rose469 Sunday, May 22, 2011 9:45 PM
    Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:53 PM
  •  Thank you, I'l upgrade I was worried that I would have to do a fresh install.
    Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:55 PM
  • You're welcome.





    Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:56 PM