SSO for Google apps and Active Directory RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Professionals,

I came up with a situation and looking for an urgent help. Situation is like as follows:-

I am running an DC with OS 2012 on it. my domain is XYZ.local and I am using a mailing solution from google (Google Apps) and emails are created as fisrtname.lastname@airxyz.com.

I wanted to implement Single Sign On (SSO) for users. So, is there is any way I can do it without restructuring entire domain and migration to newly built domain. To sum it up:

Users login IDs:- xyz.local\firstname.lastname

email IDs:- firstname.lastname@airxyz.com

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Friday, September 30, 2016 4:10 AM

All replies

• Not sure if I am following.

Assuming you want to use ADFS, what is the chalenge you foresee? You want user to use their email address to log in in ADFS? If so, yes this is possible... But here we don't have much info  :(

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, September 30, 2016 1:08 PM
  • Any update here?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:37 AM