none
Unable to send even same domain mails RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am facing problem in exchange server 2016, when i open my outlook to compose mail it never goes to the recipient, but shows in sent item. When i try to send mail from outllook on web it struck on the draft folder..

My dns settings are ok and I have no firewall at my orgainization.

looking for a solution.

Bye  

Jay Kumar

Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:08 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Is there any change to your environment before this problem occurs? How many client got involved in this problem? What’s the topology of your exchange environment?

On this issue, firstly, you can try to create a new test account to check if it’s mailbox problem. If test account works correctly, it can be mailbox problem, try to  create a new mailbox for the problematic account to resolve this problem.

If test account also has same problem, it can be current Mailbox Box server or Network problem. In this case, we need more information with your current problem.

In addition, you can refer to the content of the link below for more explanation about your problem

Exchange 2013: Stuck messages in OWA’s Drafts folder and DNS

http://thoughtsofanidlemind.com/2013/03/25/exchange-2013-dns-stuck-messages/

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 14, 2016 10:22 AM

All replies

• In OWA? or Outlook? What happens when refreshing owa? Have you check by switching cached/online mode on outlook
    Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:37 AM
  • Hi

In owa, even after refreshing nothing happens - still in the draft folder 

no luck in outlook either 

Jay Kumar

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:53 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any change to your environment before this problem occurs? How many client got involved in this problem? What’s the topology of your exchange environment?

On this issue, firstly, you can try to create a new test account to check if it’s mailbox problem. If test account works correctly, it can be mailbox problem, try to  create a new mailbox for the problematic account to resolve this problem.

If test account also has same problem, it can be current Mailbox Box server or Network problem. In this case, we need more information with your current problem.

In addition, you can refer to the content of the link below for more explanation about your problem

Exchange 2013: Stuck messages in OWA’s Drafts folder and DNS

http://thoughtsofanidlemind.com/2013/03/25/exchange-2013-dns-stuck-messages/

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 14, 2016 10:22 AM