none
SCCM 2012 October Month Patch deployment and compliance issue RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem in sccm 2012 r2 since last week with servers clients where October month of patches showing compliance status unknown, where i tried to deploy Aug and September and its showing fine with complinace even Octobers were fine but all of a sudden, they showing as unknown and when i checked physically on deployed server few are updated with latest patches..

I am not able see in SCCM compliance report and deployment status.. Please help..

SCCM Support tech

Monday, November 7, 2016 11:19 AM

All replies

• from October month patch procedure is changed, 

only monthly rollup quality update and security quality update will be release. 

if you installed the monthly rollup update then no need to install the security quality update and machine will show as compliance 

if you have installed the security quality upstate only then you need to install the monthly rollup as well 

Sharad Singh | My blogs: SharadTech | Twitter: @SinghSharaad | | Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, November 7, 2016 12:58 PM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:46 AM