Outlook 2016 Coming Soon mode - Default calendar only showing in pop-out window RRS feed

• Question

• I have Outlook 2016 and if I enable the "Coming Soon" mode, and I click on the calendar button at the bottom, I no longer see my default calendar. I only have the option to see all the optional calendars and group calendars. The only way I can see my own default calendar is either through Peek Mode, or by popping the calendar out to a new window. 

If I disable "Coming Soon" mode, then the calendar displays normally again within Outlook. 

Monday, November 26, 2018 4:11 PM

All replies

• Hi noamo48,

When I enabled "Coming Soon" option, I can see my default calendar on my Outlook 2016 1812 (Build 11107.20009). Please check following screenshot. 

If possible, you could share a screenshot with us. If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here. 

What's the detailed version of Outlook? Please make sure you have installed the newest updates.

>>The only way I can see my own default calendar is either through Peek Mode, or by popping the calendar out to a new window. 

Do you mean to right click the calendar and choose "Open in a new window"?

Besides, we can also repair Office to see if there are any improvements. To do this, please go to Control Pane > Programs and Features. Right click your Office suit and then choose Change. Click Repair.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:47 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:00 AM
    Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:00 AM
  • Hi noamo48,

Can you see the default calendar normally? Any updates with this issue?

If you have further concern, please feel free to tell us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:17 AM
  • Hi noamo48,

Have you found the fix? Was the reply helpful to you?

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, December 3, 2018 6:55 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, December 3, 2018 6:56 AM
    Friday, November 30, 2018 5:44 AM
  • I installed the latest Office updates and the issue appears to be resolved. Now when I click on the calendar button, I see my calendar the same way I used to. Thanks!
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:52 AM
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 4:08 PM
  • Hi noamo48,

So glad to see that your issue has been solved  and thank you for sharing the information here.

I have proposed your reply as an answer for this thread. Would you mind helping mark it as answer so it will benefit other users who encounter the same issue :)

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:55 AM
  • Hi noamo48,

Would you mind helping mark your reply as answer so we can close off this thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread :)

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:06 AM
    Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:05 AM