none
DPM Troubleshooting communication\Packet Loss issue Hyper-V Cluster RRS feed

• Question

• We have problem with slow backup of VM Hyper-V Cluster/Sofs Cluster (CSV), and I have two case open for performance issue with our DPM 1801 with Modern Backup Storage (MBS).

We have one case about communication (Packet Loss) issue. but I would like to understand how DPM do when it do an "Recovery Point" (Check Point) of an VM (Hyper-V). As I see it there is three parts (We have). 1. Sofs Cluster (CSV) 2. Hyper-V Cluster (one of the Hyper-V host in the cluster) 3. DPM 1801 Server.  

What parts communicats with how during Hyper-V cluster protection with DPM?

Is there anything special I would look for to find Packet Loss during Hyper-V cluster protection with DPM, or just like any packet loss with Windows network Communication?

/SaiTech

Friday, August 3, 2018 9:09 AM

Answers

• HOUSE KEEPING - Closing old post.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, January 3, 2020 6:22 PM