Freeform to Text: How to insert Text into freeform RRS feed

• Question

• How to edit text into freeform

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:58 AM

Answers

• You can change the textbox's wrap format, to 'in front', for example. You might also want to make it borderless (no outline) and transparent (no fill), so none of it obscures the freeform object.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Marked as answer by Greta Ge Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:13 AM
    Friday, September 5, 2014 12:16 PM

All replies

• For cross-posting etiquette, please read: http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184 

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:54 PM
  • Hi FZRR,
    Could you share more information with us? Or you can upload the screenshot to OneDrive and share the picture link here.

If you want to insert text into freeform shape, there are two methods:
    1. Insert a textbox on the freeform shape, edit text in the textbox.
    2. Select the freeform shape, and right-click > Add text.

If there is anything I can do for you regarding this issue, feel free to post back.
    Best regards,

Greta Ge
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Thursday, September 4, 2014 7:58 AM
  • Could you share more information with us? Or you can upload the screenshot to OneDrive and share the picture link here.

You can see it in the link in my post.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:22 AM
  • "Add text" option is not exist in word 2007

anyway if I want to make a textbox over the freeform or image, the image Is displaced (moved). how to overlap textbox into image or freeform.

Friday, September 5, 2014 9:35 AM
  • You can change the textbox's wrap format, to 'in front', for example. You might also want to make it borderless (no outline) and transparent (no fill), so none of it obscures the freeform object.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Marked as answer by Greta Ge Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:13 AM
    Friday, September 5, 2014 12:16 PM