Win7 64 bit: error msgs in safe mode + RRS feed

• Question

• 1.services.msc error msgs (don't know how to make attachment of paint images to this note)

2. sfc.scannow gave no  results after verification reached 100%. ran 2nd time same outcome,no results given from Windows Resource Protection

3. ran %WinDir%\Loga\CBS\CBS.log (don't know how to make attachment of paint images to this note)

4. Microsoft bluetooth mouse has a mind of it's own and repositions itself at will

6. unable to open Word or media player

7. system crashes when opening Windows in Normal mode

• Edited by khmt Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:38 AM
    Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

It seems like you are encountering multiple problem with your system. When did this problem occures? Did you make any change to your system before this problem occures?

For your current situation, it would be better to make system repair to fix the problem for test.

System Repair:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-recovery-help#repair-recovery-help=windows-7&v1h=win8tab1

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, August 29, 2014 8:35 AM
  • Sir, I had created screen shots in order to show in greater detail but there seemed to be no way to add attachments in this forum. My computer was locked in my trunk for months unused. It was working fine when it went in. When I took it out it had the problem of crashing after bootup. It was insulated and in a highly padded computer bag and in Mediterranean climate.

In safe mode services are not working. I reinstalled drivers from Toshiba tonight after uninstalling them because there was no audio. This was the advice from another thread in this site.. I am running Toshiba Satellite A305 S6857. It booted up in Normal mode, with the Windows opening sound, after the new driver downloads . it had no sound in safe mode. It crashed 3 times immediately. I went back to safe mode and there was no audio anymore.

Two days ago I turned on my screen (computer was on but screen off) and I saw the opening scene from the movie the Matrix with the wall of digits running down the screen like water. I turned the computer off immediately. I did a system restore after that but it didn't help. I am ready to reinstall Win7Pro 64bit  from disc. I am not very knowledgable but I did research and did the work to allow Control Panel to 1st crash after the driver downloads. Thank you for your time and attention.

Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:39 AM
  • Hi,

According to your description, maybe a fresh install was a better choice for you. To learn how to install Windows, you can refer to the link below for more knowledge:

Installing and reinstalling Windows: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/installing-reinstalling-windows#1TC=windows-7

Roger Lu

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Thursday, September 4, 2014 7:46 AM
    Monday, September 1, 2014 2:40 AM
  • I am grateful  for your support. I intend to do the reinstall. I know how to do so. I will inform you if this works, or, if unfortunate. it doesn't rectify the problems. Thank you.
    Monday, September 1, 2014 6:35 AM
  • You are welcome, good luck!

Roger Lu

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 3:04 AM