antivirus and windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• just installed Windows 7 RC with no problem whatsoever pick up all the drivers needed and was ready to go in no time
    played around with it to see what differents the layout was to Vista ....and I must say it felt smoother and faster ..my first impression this is what Vista should have been all about
    So then decided to try out some software..my first is AntiVirus so decided the use the Antivirus that I use on my Vista machine  Symantec Endpoint V11
    unmanaged install and away it went
    Shock ...it crashed Windows 7 with a BSOD (dont ask me what was the error code my computer reboots too quickly to see)and after a number of attempts using the repair and restore features it could not repair itself 
    So it looks like the bad old days again when I got Vista software compatibility problems again ....
    reading the posts here about using other versions of Antivirus but could not be bothered downloading these as Symantec has worked out great for me
    I'll stick with Vista well at lease I know it works  ...and maybe try Windows 7 again in the future ...I'm sure MS will iron out the bugs before RTM
    Wednesday, May 6, 2009 8:56 AM