none
Project Server 2013 - Master Page - Publishing from PWA vs Project Professional RRS feed

• Question

• When publishing a project from PWA the custom master page gets applied to the project site, but when publishing from Project Professional it does not. How can I force publishing from Project Professional to use the custom master page?
    Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:17 PM

All replies

• Mike,

Are you just publishing an existing project or creating a new one from MS Project Pro? If you are creating a new one, MS Project will always create the project under the default enterprise project type.

So navigate to Server Settings >> Enterprise Project Types, identify which is set as default, and see which project site template is being used for the default one. That needs to be your custom site template.

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:33 PM
  • Prasanna,

I'm creating a new project.

I updated the Enterprise Project Type to use the new site template, when I create a new project from PWA the new project site has the new master page, but when I create a new project from MS Project Pro the project site has the out of the box master page. 

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:59 PM