Mobile Device Center not showing up in Updates RRS feed

• Question

• I have been reading around and hear that there is an update to Mobile Device Center, that will allow me to sync my ppc.  And, that it should be available through the Windows Updates feature.  Except when I go to Windows Updates I do not see this particular update.  I have been able to download and install plenty of the other updates, but why can't I see or download this one???  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Tuesday, July 4, 2006 9:06 PM

All replies

• It's in the Ultimate update section. It was a seperate section in your Windows Update.  howerver after last nights update it is now all inclusive or would appear that way. It's an optional addon so you may have to click on the check for updates in the nav pane on the left after that it will show you what's avaliable now.  Hope it helps,
    Friday, July 7, 2006 12:04 AM
  •  coolzero wrote:
    It's in the Ultimate update section. It was a seperate section in your Windows Update.  howerver after last nights update it is now all inclusive or would appear that way. It's an optional addon so you may have to click on the check for updates in the nav pane on the left after that it will show you what's avaliable now.  Hope it helps,

It's there all right, but when I check the box, the download fails - several times.

Is there a URL to manually download the files?

Walt

Friday, July 7, 2006 1:09 PM
  • Negative on the download manually.

What errors are you getting?

Is it telling you it cannot find the RAPI.dll ?

Friday, July 7, 2006 1:14 PM