none
Build Team from Enterprise Greyed out Project Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When try to add Resources in Build Enterprise Team of "Sub project of Master Project" in project professional 2010,In the Build Team window, the Enterprise Resources are greyed out and  unable to add them to be Project Resources.

But if I open that sub project individualy from  project professional 2010 then it will work(I can able to add resources in built team)

Can you please help me out.

Thanks.

• Edited by Abhijit PS Monday, November 16, 2015 12:03 PM
    Monday, November 16, 2015 11:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Is MS Project Pro correctly connected to Project Server in the "manage accounts" dialog box? Try to close Project and open it again. Otherwise try to delete your Project Server account in MS Project Pro and create it again. Finally try to repair Project Pro from the control panel.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCC |

Monday, November 16, 2015 11:28 AM
  • hi 

Thanks for reply.

Yes, MS Project Pro is connected to Project Server in "Managed Accounts" dialog box. I am able to add resources from MS Project Server for individual projects.

However, when I open a Master Project, I am unable to add members to sub projects of the Master project. I select a sub-project and then click on Add---> Build Team from Enterprise. However, in Add Resources window all Enterprise Resources are greyed out. 

Could you please help resolve this issue?

Monday, November 23, 2015 4:23 AM