Skype for business call no audio RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem with enterprise voice, i have a media gateway patton smartnode but when i place a call the caller can listen audio but the called user cannot listen audio.

For incoming call i don't have any problem.

Regards

Monday, June 4, 2018 7:26 AM

All replies

• Hi federico.tartaglia82,

1. If you set your account in another computer, does the issue persist?

2. Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

Firstly,please let the called user check the local devices’ settings,you could refer to this link.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/troubleshoot-lync-audio-68d84cf2-5d8c-4c91-bda6-69755f3fa165?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US#bkmk_cant_hear

Moreover, there’s an article about how to Set up an audio device for Skype for Business. You can refer to this article to check the connectivity between the audio device and Skype for Business.

Did you deoply the monitoring report?if so ,please check the call quality.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:59 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 8:32 AM
  • No update, all devices are connected correctly and the issue are on computers or voip phone.

I suppose the problem is related to mediation configuration.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 11:55 AM
  • Hi,

Did you mediation server allocate with FE server ?If you allocated FE server ,Open the event viewer ,check if have some error event id? if no, Please open the mediation server's event viewer directly.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, June 11, 2018 11:48 AM
  • yes, the mediation is colocated on front-end server but i don't have any error or warning.

On snooper the error is SIP/2.0 488 not acceptable here.

Monday, June 11, 2018 3:41 PM
  • Hi federico.tartaglia82,

“error is SIP/2.0 488 not acceptable “ , i find the error in my lab ,when the call was failed. You could re-product the issue and post here,based on my experience ,one way cannot the hear the voice ,most of issues are related to the PSTN gateway’s setting.if you have some mistakes in mediation server,you cannot get the call,but now ,you could get the incoming call.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:27 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, June 15, 2018 11:43 AM
  • Hi Leon,

i updated my media gateway, now i don't have any error and on logging tool there are no SIP error but the calls cannot be listened.

Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:29 PM
  • You could collect the SFB client log and send it here.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, June 29, 2018 9:06 AM