My Templates Error Message - Your template couldn't be saved. Please try again later. RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to create a new tewplate under My Template i get an error message saying "Your template couldn't be saved. Please try again later." I have tried on multiple to save the template but I'm unable to.  My Templates have previously worked and I have 4 personally created templates currently in there,

1. is there a limit to the amount of templates you can create? 
    2. is there a total text limit for the My Templates i.e. 3,000 characteres?
    3. is there a capacity limit i.e. 20 mb ?
    4. where are these templates kept?

Regards

Tania 

Friday, May 3, 2019 1:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you create a new template on OWA? Or Outlook client?

The My Templates app has a total size limit of 32 KB for all templates on OWA.
    If this is the problem, please reduce the amount of content then try again.

Besides, you can create these larger than 32 KB email templates in Outlook client.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 6, 2019 6:27 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

Please feel free to post back if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:42 AM
  • Hi,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:31 AM
  • Hello, what this question ever answered related to the max size of templates or max number or whatever limits it may have? I have users with similar issues but it doesn't indicate what the problem is. Just that the template can't be saved, try again later.

Thank you.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:31 PM