none
Outlook 2010 wont work in online mode RRS feed

• Question

• Whatever i do outlook wont work in online mode, i can do quickly send and recieve but it turns to offline again.

Is there a way that i can force outlook to always use online mode, in simple delete the offline option completely, get it out of the registry.

Other option to force outlook to turn to its defaults and then delete any dll related to ofline mode; i want realy get it away.

Or maybe better does anyone know of a good alternative for outlook (not OWA), because i'm getting verrry tired about failing office apps while i also need to do a lot of work.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:47 PM

Answers

• PGT2008, 

I'm not a moderator so I can't move the post for you but since it is not that extensive, I'd try copying the text of it and then opening a new post in the appropriate forum.

John

Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:14 AM

All replies

• PGT2008,

Sorry you are having problems with Outlook but you have posted to a forum that is dedicated to Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application. I suggest you post to an Outlook forum.

John

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:38 PM
  • something went wrong i guess i selected Exchange 2010 general.

i miss the days that all worked great... i am unable to move it to another forum.

• Edited by PGT2008 Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:56 PM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:54 PM
  • PGT2008, 

I'm not a moderator so I can't move the post for you but since it is not that extensive, I'd try copying the text of it and then opening a new post in the appropriate forum.

John

Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:14 AM