MS Word Styling Addins RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we have a third party product that is embedded in MS Word 2010. This product looks at cross referencing, application of our internally specified house styles, reformats third party documents and provides standardised fornatting for documents including the use of headers, bullet points etc.

The product we are using is not prooving to be adequate and as such I am looking into a replacement product that can prtovide the features specified above. The product has to be able to interact with internally developed vista applications/addins that are already present within the system.

Can anyone recommend a third party solution that would fit the requirements as outlined above?

Thank you in adnvance for your comments!

regards,

Rupert

Friday, November 1, 2013 9:33 AM

All replies

• No using experience for this kind of add-in, I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic and ask if there is recommad add-ins or solution to meet your request. There might be some time delay.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Monday, November 4, 2013 9:43 AM
  • Thank you Tony. Any advice would be appreciated!

Ru

Monday, November 4, 2013 10:05 AM
  • Hi Rupert,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

We do not support third party applications nor we can comment on the third party applications as we have not tested them with our application in house.
    The best approach will be to search through internet that satisfies criteria and test it first in test environment.
    If you are satisfied with the performance then you can work in your production environment.

Regards,
    Rohit.

Monday, November 11, 2013 3:21 PM