Parser Error in '/EndUser' Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, All!

I try to customize SCSM 2010 portal. And I have error after deploying. Now I try to change GMT time to my time zone, I performed changes in source code and sucessfully builded solution. But when I copy Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Portal.Common.dll to EndUser/Bin folder on server I  have parser error. When I copy the old version of Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Portal.Common.dll all working good. Does anybody have experience with that problem?

Thank You in advance. Artem.

Error: 

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Portal.Common, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 161:                                    <PartTitleStyle CssClass="orangeTitleLeftAligned"></PartTitleStyle>
    Line 162:                                    <ZoneTemplate>
    Line 163:                                         <SM_WebParts:HomePageTasks ID="HomePageTasksWebPart" ChromeType="None" runat="server"
    Line 164:                                            Title=" " />
    Line 165:                                    </ZoneTemplate>

Source File: /EndUser/MasterPages/ServiceManagerPortal.Master    Line: 163

Assembly Load Trace:The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Portal.Common, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5448; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456 

Friday, March 23, 2012 7:30 AM

All replies

• Please, help me! My boss want to kill me...
    Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:58 AM
  • After you have customized and built the portal source code you will have to replace all the portal binaries and not just MS.EN.SM.Portal.Common.dll. 

Thanks, Paresh

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:46 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank You for answer, Paresh!

When I build solution of customized portal to viewing time in GMT+4, only ONE bin file was updated (I see this by Date Modified attribute), that file is Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Portal.Common.dll Only one.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:54 AM
  • There should be multiple portal binaries built. Each project's dll will be placed in  its own obj\debug or bin\debug folder.

Thanks, Paresh

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:47 AM
    Answerer