Hide All Site Content and Recycle bin on Sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I want to hide "All Site Content" from Sharepoint site on left navigation and also from Site Actions Menu.

Please advice.

Thank you

Friday, September 7, 2012 8:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>I also want to hide the name of the Content editor from site. But in Layout,  Hidden option is not working for me.

I believe you are talking about content editor webpart so you can use chrometype=none or boderonly.

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

• Marked as answer by Swetha Monpara Monday, September 10, 2012 1:52 PM
    Monday, September 10, 2012 1:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Hide view all site content from left panel, use below script in CEWP:

<style>
    .ms-quicklaunchheader{
    display:none;
    }
    </style>

Check this for more info:

http://dhondiyals.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/hide-view-all-site-content-and-recycle-bin-in-quick-launch-resolved/

>from Site Actions Menu.

Site action visible to only those users who are having contribute or higher permission so it could be visible to those users and no default way to hide it

Hope it could help

Saturday, September 8, 2012 10:14 AM
  • Hello

I already tried that solution. And that works great for me. But is there any way to hide “All site content” from Site Actions menu? I also want to hide the name of the Content editor from site. But in Layout,  Hidden option is not working for me.

Thanks

Monday, September 10, 2012 1:20 PM
  • Hi,

>I also want to hide the name of the Content editor from site. But in Layout,  Hidden option is not working for me.

I believe you are talking about content editor webpart so you can use chrometype=none or boderonly.

• Marked as answer by Swetha Monpara Monday, September 10, 2012 1:52 PM
    Monday, September 10, 2012 1:36 PM
  • Hello Hemandra

Thanks a lot..It worked for me..

Monday, September 10, 2012 1:52 PM
  • Hello Hemandra

How should i apply this solution for subsites?

Thanks

Monday, September 10, 2012 2:01 PM