locked
help me! bsod tons and tons RRS feed

  • Question

  • Ok so Here is my issue. My friend built this pc for a school project and then sold it to me for pretty cheap. He never installed anything on it and so I throw win7 64 bit on it (not activated yet 30 day trial over hope this isnt causing it) and within a few minutes of browsing facebook I blue screen. I dont know how to tell what exactly the codes on the screen mean, hope to learn someday but for now I dont. 99% of the time it shows at the top something about memory management. the other 1% says something like irqc real life something or other. I have only seen it twice so I cant remember. He got the ram from ebay so I think that may be the problem, but I gave away most of my computer graveyard trying to clean up for when we build the new house (so no extra ram to try) Its 4 gigs I read somewhere that 64 bit 7 has some issues sometimes with 4 gigs. WD hdd and a quad core processor. black edition. As I typed that I thought about the fact it may be a power issue I know black draws a lot of power. anyways I will post the codes I get every time on restart. Oh and its completely random too, I can get it after opening notepad for five minutes or playing wow for an hour or the other way around. Even when just idling it will happen. Any help would be awesome!

     

    BCCode:    1e
    BCP1:    FFFFFFFFC0000005
    BCP2:    FFFFF80002888BD9
    BCP3:    0000000000000000
    BCP4:    0000000000004740
    OS Version:    6_1_7600
    Service Pack:    0_0
    Product:    256_1
    Bucket ID:    X64_0x1E_c0000005_nt!KiQuantumEnd+165
    Server information:    997e1b17-3e37-4e30-bbad-458f8f13c525

     

     

     

     

    here is the one that has only happened a couple times

     

    BCCode:    3b
    BCP1:    00000000C0000005
    BCP2:    FFFFF800026182CB
    BCP3:    FFFFF88005EE8380
    BCP4:    0000000000000000
    OS Version:    6_1_7600
    Service Pack:    0_0
    Product:    256_1

    Saturday, October 2, 2010 4:54 PM

Answers

All replies