Windows media player is corrupt RRS feed

• Question

• I was advised to uncheck wmp in windows features so I did and it is disabled. There actually was two wmp programs on my computer. It was stolen / borrowed for awhile so I think somebody installed another version of it to control my computer cuz I had no permissions to it by the trusted installer so the uncheck in win features shut it down. But on another note Flash Player makes me install it everytime I want to use Utube or Spotify but Flash Player has done that before. I gave up on spotify (is that a problem web based player?) I hope not cuz I have tons of music in my profile. So problems list

Flash Player update services is set to automatic but always stopped...I use services to configure how it starts and it will say "Adobe Flash Player Update Service on local computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs"      What does that mean? How can I get it to stay started on any program?  Right away when I ask to START SERVICE by right click in properties or left pane Start Service it goes to that quote. So what do you or anybody think this media problem comes from? Also my physical memory is in high use and CPU is hardly in use, what does that mean?

Friday, November 21, 2014 11:47 PM

All replies